Property Management & Asset Care
- Leasing – Finding the right tenant for the property and completing all paperwork
- Rent Collection – All rents are promptly collected and deposited for you. You will receive a monthly computerized statement showing you all money received on your behalf.
- Tenant Screening and Selection – If you rent the property to the wrong tenants, this can become a headache for you. Real Estate Professionals make sure to select the right tenant.
- Tenant Eviction – Sometimes tenants need to be evicted. Real Estate Professionals work directly with a reputable and established legal firm.
- Monthly Computerized Statement – As a property owner, you will receive different, computerized reports showing all activities including general ledger and each check payment report.
- Bill Payment – All payments and bills are completed through a computerized system. This allows you to have accurate records of your property.
- Legal Matters – All legal matters are supervised including City and County issues.
- Repairs – Real Estate Professionals make sure that all repairs are done at the lowest price and best quality. They always obtain several estimates from reputable companies.
- On Site Personnel – Real Estate Professionals make arrangements to have on-site personnel when needed.
- Routine Property Inspection – All properties are inspected by the property managers regularly to make sure that everything is in order and tenants are happy.
- 24-Hour Phone Service
[tagline_box title=”The Local Realty™ has Associates across the world!” description=”To Find An Associate Call 866.538.6057 or Search, Rate and Review our Associates & Partners on LocalRealtors.com!”][/tagline_box]