Relo Agent Questions
What to Ask Prospective Relocation Agents
Once you are convinced that you need a professional relocation specialist to assist with your big move, choosing the right relocation professional requires some homework on your part.
When you interview potential relocation specialists, here are some basic questions to ask. You should add to this list with your own specific needs.
- How long have you been in this business?
- What kind of professional certification do you have?
- How many relocation clients have you personally assisted?
- Do you charge for relocation services?
- Can you provide references from recent relocation clients?
- How are you different from other relocation specialist?
It’s best to talk with a number of different professionals to find one who understands your personal preferences and who is personally compatible. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions during these interviews either. Any truly professional relocation specialist will welcome your questions and the opportunity to discuss your concerns.
Learn More about Corporate Relocation
If you are moving for professional reasons and need the services of a Relocation Professional, we recommend that you work with a Professional from The Local Realty that has the specialized knowledge to serve you.
[tagline_box title=”The Local Realty™ has Associates across the world!” description=”To Find An Associate Call 866.538.6057 or Search, Rate and Review our Associates & Partners on LocalRealtors.com!”][/tagline_box]