Selling By Owner
The Disadvantages of “For Sale By Owner”
Before you stick a “For Sale by Owner” sign in your front yard, consider the advantages of having a real estate agent sell your home for you.
Selling your own home may be harder than you think – a lot harder:
- Selling a home means inviting strangers into it. Your real estate agent can make sure that only serious, qualified buyers gain access to your home.
- Choosing the right price that is realistic for your market is challenging. The wrong price keeps the right buyers away.
- A sign in the yard isn’t much of a marketing plan. Effective marketing takes financial resources, experience, connections, and marketing savvy.
- Selling a home means being responsible for numerous documents, some with considerable liability attached. One of our agents will help you handle disclosures, contracts, and other documents.
- The selling process is a full-time job. Do you have the time and energy to devote to it, without missing work?
- Negotiating the sales price requires finesse – an understanding of buyer psyche, the ability to handle objections, controlling your emotions, and a great deal of patience.
Trust us to look out for your interests, and to make the sale process as stress free as possible.
[tagline_box title=”The Local Realty™ has Associates across the world!” description=”To Find An Associate Call 866.538.6057 or Search, Rate and Review our Associates & Partners on LocalRealtors.com!”][/tagline_box]