Current Status: In Review
Whats Next? Our Local HR Manager will review your application and send your Employment Contracts to the email listed on your application.
FINAL STEPS: Transfer Your License
The next step in joining The Local Realty is to transfer your license over to our brokerage. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Department of Real Estate Account www.BRE.CA.gov. If you have never used eLicensing, you will need to complete the registration step to create a user name and password. Thereafter, clicking on the eLicensing graphic and signing in by entering your user name and password will provide access to eLicensing.
- Click on CHANGE EMPLOYER.
- The license information for your current employer will be displayed. Change your employing broker or corporation by clicking YES.
- Enter the 01896291 as the new employing broker or corporation. Click on DISPLAY EMPLOYER INFORMATION. Corporation should show as THE LOCAL REALTY, INC. If the employer information displayed is correct, click on SAVE EMPLOYER INFORMATION.
- We MUST then certify your employment. eLicensing asks if the broker is available now to certify the employment. Click NO, then enter the email address email@example.com and click on SAVE EMAIL.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE
- Select “Go Back to Main Menu”
- Select “Print License Certificate”Once your license opens confirm it shows your employing broker as The Local Realty. (If not close the file & wait 30 seconds and then select “Print License Certificate” again.
- Print out a copy of your license and provide it to us with this package OR Email a copy of your license certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you initiate the change of employment, the DRE will inform us about your request and we will make a confirmation (usually in same day). Once your employment agreement is uploaded and your transfer is confirmed, you can begin to conduct business as under The Local Realty!
You will now need to transfer or become a member of the National, California and your local Association of REALTORS. You’re responsible for notifying and updating your local association of any changes. Please contact your local association and send any documents needing your Brokers signature to email@example.com.*Exclusions: If you’re working in the capacity of a referral agent only, please skip this step.
LOCAL BUSINESS LICENSE
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A BUSINESS LICENSE FROM THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ENTITY (CITY OR COUNTY) OF YOUR MAIN BUSINESS ADDRESS. FAILURE TO OBTAIN ANY REQUIRED BUSINESS LICENSE MAY RESULT IN FINES AND FEES LEVIED UPON YOU BY THAT GOVERNMENT ENTITY. It is your responsibility to make final determination as to whether a business license is required by your City or County.